WE’RE LOOKING FOR ROCKSTARS!
Floor Coverings International is the #1 mobile flooring franchise in North America. Our unique shop-at-home model allows customer to get perfect new floors without over leaving their home. Our 350,000 + customers give us an average 4.7 star rating. That’s a big reason why we’re growing six times faster than our competitors and why we have an immediate need to hire hard-working, service-minded individuals who love to have fun. We’re part of America’s Largest Property Services Company, FirstService Brands!
Floor Coverings International Design Associates have the opportunity to make a difference and improve the daily lives of clients by helping them design their new living spaces.
As a company, we are experiencing tremendous growth and are seeking dedicated, enthusiastic Design Associates with entrepreneurial drive! Unlimited earning potential with average earning at $75,000 and top performers making over $100,000 annually, our Design Associates experience high rewards for strong performance.
Here’s why Design Associates are eager to work with us:
- Receive compensation while you learn the business
- We provide a proven sales system and technology to meet customers in their home
- We provide continuous on-the-job training
- Work in one of North America’s fastest growing franchises with advancement potential
- Highly supportive environment
- Warn leads provided, freeing up time to network and uncover self-generated leads which equal an even higher financial reward
- Commission is unlimited
- High performance culture
- The support of Floor Coverings International’s strong, well-known brand and ongoing marketing efforts
- High performers are eligible for our annual all-expense paid training trip to Cancun
As a Design Associate, you will be spending time with customers in their homes to determine their needs and discussing flooring options, while providing quality customer services.
We are looking for self-motivated, determined and focused individuals, who embrace the challenges that come with responding to each customer’s unique needs and desires. Communication, presentation and design, where applicable, are utilized at each appointment and offer exciting opportunities for our Design Associates to transform a client’s home with support of one the strongest brands in home improvement, Floor Coverings International.
Successful Design Associate qualities may include:
- Sales experience
- Design experience a plus
- Must be ambitious and results oriented
- Hardworking and coachable
- Competitive and willingness to lead
- Strong values – personally and professionally
- Positive attitude
- Problem solving skills
Job Type: Full-Time | Base + Commission
Earnings: Unlimited Potential – Average $75,000 / year